According to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”)
Categories of data
BolognaFiere will process the following personal information you provide:
- Personal data: name, surname, date of birth;
- Contact details: residential address, e-mail address;
- Data relating to work role and position;
- Bank and / or payment details.
Purpose of the processing
Your Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- obligations related to the use of the website;
- obligations related to the execution of a contract and / or the provision of services;
- obligations related to legal obligations.
Data provided to BolognaFiere is processed mainly with automated tools for the sole purpose/s indicated, and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which data was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent, fight and minimize the risk of data destruction or loss, even accidental, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with data collection purposes.
The data provided to BolognaFiere may be made accessible, shared or communicated, alongside the Company’s Data Protection Manager, to the following subjects:
- employees and/or collaborators, as well as associated companies or subsidiaries of the Group;
- public or private subjects, natural or legal persons, BolognaFiere uses to perform activities instrumental to the achievement of the aforementioned purposes or to which BolognaFiere is obliged to communicate your personal data, by virtue of legal or contractual obligations.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties and/or disseminated (except when we receive an investigative requests by judicial authorities or the police).
Optional supply of data
Providing us your data is optional, but may be essential to purchase products and use the services on offer. In this case it is necessary to provide personal data when requested in any given form . Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Collection of personal data off-line
In the event that BolognaFiere collects personal data off-line (for example: paper forms), a data processing information sheet will be provided, explaining how we manage your personal data; this also applies if data collection takes place on forms downloaded from the BolognaFiere websites (the information data processing sheet is provided with the forms).
Collection of personal data online
Data provided voluntarily by interested parties
The voluntary sending, online and off-line, of unsolicited personal data (eg: sending an e-mail and posting a curriculum vitae, requests for information on exhibition participation and for hotel reservations) involves the acquisition of contact details necessary to reply to the sender and supply information indicating how personal data is managed.
Rights of the interested party
Concerning your personal data, we inform you that at any time, you may exercise your rights under the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 7 and 15-22 of the GDPR.
To exercise these rights, as described below, please contact the Data Controller through firstname.lastname@example.org; requests are usually answered within 30 (thirty) days.
The interested party has the right to:
- revoke consent previously given, without questioning the lawful acquisition of the user’s data before the revocation request was made;
- ask the Data Controller to access, correct or cancel (“Right to Be Forgotten”) personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose its processing;
- receive data portability;
- make a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor.
Owner, managers and data protection officer
The Data Controller is Bologna International Fairs – BolognaFiere SpA, with registered office in Viale della Fiera 20, 40127 Bologna.
According to the art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”), BolognaFiere S.p.A, with registered office in Viale della Fiera n ° 20, 40127 Bologna (“BolognaFiere“), as data controller, informs you that during exhibitions or events there may be video/photo shoots of visitors, inside the Exhibition Center and within Exhibition stands.
Videos and photo shoots may be published in order to document and publicize the exhibition(s) and/or event(s) on the Company’s websites, as well as on its social channels and on printed material, such as commercial presentations and brochures .
By accessing exhibition areas and individual stands, you are consenting to the processing of your personal data, including audiovisual images, for the purposes and in the manner described in this statement. If you do not agree, you must refrain from participating in the fair. This consent also applies pursuant to art. 10 of the CC and of the art. 96 of Law n. 633/1941 (Law on copyright).
If video and/or photographic material allow someone to be recognized, that person may request its removal and/or cancellation, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
– Updated March 2019
Viale della Fiera, 20 40127 Bologna Italy
C.F./P.I. e Reg. Imp. BO 00312600372 - REA BO367296
Share capital € 106.780.000,00 i.v.
How to get here
Organisational, Management and Control Model 231
Work Environment Policy